Allblogtools.com

This is a blogg dedicated to my fight and constant up hill struggle with Leicester City Council over there Parking Bays in Leicester City that at the time were unenforceable and non prescribed as laid out in the law and Department of Transport. This resulted from a recent newspaper article by the Leicester Mercury I have taken inspiration from Andy Sharman and his blog and recent win over Thompson Holidays. Thank you Andy

Out of Time Witness Statement Sent To Traffic Enforcement Centre

As you may have read that my Appeal to the Civil Enforcement Team at Leicester City Council was rejected as I was unable to Appeal out of time.

The time limit for this is 28 days.

As a bailiff has been instructed I sent a letter to the Traffic Enforcement Centre at Northampton County Court where tickets are dealt with when unpaid.

They sent my appeal back saying that I was out of time to Appeal, and would have to fill TE9 form in and send back with my TE7 forms.

I have now done this, and what happens next is as follows:-

1   The Court will Notify the City Council and all enforcement will be stopped

2   The Council is given 19 working days to decide if they wish top to accept or reject the application

  If the Council accepts my application within the time limit, the Court Registration will be revoked
    and ticket sent back to its original status.

4   If the Council reject , the case will be passed to a Court Officer who will make an impartial
    decision.

5   If I do not agree with the decision it can be sent to a District Judge at Leicester County Court who
    will look at the case.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.
Vaughan